Covid - 19
We Care For The Health Of Our Patients Amid Coronavirus
We Now Offer Telemedicine & Open For In-Person Essential Eye Care
We have established several safety protocols amid COVID 19 and also excited to offer telemedicine when needed for our patients in the San Antonio area.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we are now offering telehealth visits for certain medical conditions with our San Antonio eye doctor. Having a “virtual” visit from the comfort of your home is the best way to provide treatment and keep you safe.
Our doctor will do a consultation via your smartphone and bill the visit to your medical insurance, just like a standard in-person visit to our office. We also offer private payment options over the phone.
We are also open for essential eye care, such as:
- lost or broken glasses
- contact lens refill
- other urgent eye care needs like blurry vision, vision loss, eye trauma, pink eye/conjunctivitis, eye pain/redness/sensitivity to light, or other symptoms that interfere with day-to-day activities
Dr. Cuba is committed to providing you with a high level of vision care while also keeping you and the public safe. Telehealth visits are available only for certain conditions of the eye. If you are experiencing a medical eye issue you may be eligible for a telehealth visit, please do not hesitate to call the office to guide you with more information you may need, you can either call or text us at 210-899-5412.
At Mi Vision, our highest priority is the safety of our patients that’s why we will be enforcing strict safety protocols when you visit our clinic.
We are continuing to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and will update our patients as needed.
In an effort to continue to provide proper medical care and keep everyone as safe as possible, we have implemented the following precautionary measures at our offices:
1 The office will remain with doors locked and only entry will be allowed to those with appointment only. No more than 10 people at one time.
2. Outside the door you will chat with a video camera when you will be asked basic questions about your health before entry allowed.
3. Once inside temperature will be checked and proceed to wash your hands and disinfect any mobile device
4. All our employees are wearing mask, gloves, face shields and different safety devices
5. Face mask will be provided at not extra cost.
6. Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout our offices.
7 Exam rooms are sanitized and disinfected after every patient leaves the room
3. We are diligently sanitizing frames after patients try them on before returning them to the display rack.
Furthermore, we advise all patients to reschedule appointments if you are feeling ill or experiencing symptoms such as a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose or fatigue.
We encourage you to practice safety measures at home and when you’re out. The World Health Organization (WHO) advises the following prevention methods:
• Wash Hands Frequently: Scrub hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds for visibly dirty hands or an alcohol-based hand rub frequently for non-visibly dirty hands.
• Cover Your Mouth & Nose When Coughing Or Sneezing: When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
• Avoid Touching Eyes, Nose & Mouth: Hands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself.
Our goal is to keep our essential services available to the communities we serve and be there for you and your family.
Thank you for your cooperation and for doing your part in helping our community stay safe, and please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns.
Stay safe and healthy!
-Dr. Pedro Cuba
Book Your Exam Appointment Online
We are centrally located at 4522 Fredericksburg Rd, 78201, just off i10 and 410, which means you won’t have to drive far to see an eye doctor nearest you on the same day. Call now to schedule your appointment or book online!